Privacy Notice in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
Below you will find all the information related to the protection of Your personal data, including the purposes and methods of processing and indications regarding the exercise of your rights, in accordance with the EU 2016/679 European Regulation (GDPR).
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further clarification.
This privacy statement is valid for all Visitors of the website www.gdvajra.it.
Our goal is to welcome any Visitor of the website with the same care and passion with which we welcome our Visitors in the cellar every day.
The navigation data (cookies), for example the IP address, login data, the type of browser used or the queries of online searches on our Website, will be treated in an anonymous and aggregate form.
Your personal data, however, will be processed only by virtue of your explicit agreement for the intended purposes, such as booking a visit, sending a resume, or signing up for the company newsletter.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA
All Your data will be protected by appropriate security measures and managed only by properly trained personnel, in full respect of Your privacy and in full observation of the principles of the GDPR. The data will not be the subject of systematic or automated analysis or manipulation.
Your data will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties, except:
• The IT Service Provider who performs support activities for the platform, regulated by a specific contract and under strict compliance with privacy regulations.
• Public or private subjects, if communication is necessary to comply with legal obligations, comply with orders from Authorities, or defend a legitimate interest of the Owner.
In any case, G.D.Vajra undertakes to ensure an adequate level of protection by setting appropriate guarantees in compliance with the Regulations.
In the event that the third parties act as external processors, it will be the Data Controller's responsibility to ensure that these subjects process Your data in an appropriate and secure manner, according to the specific treatment. To ensure that this happens, G.D.Vajra will make sure that the third party presents appropriate measures to the treatment and will provide the latter with precise instructions, while supervising its work. The processed data will not be transferred either to foreign countries or to international organizations.
The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes. To make sure we process Your personal data in accordance with Your wishes, we will give You the opportunity to easily express Your desire not to receive further communications from us.
In your capacity as Interested Party, we guarantee You the following rights:
• You can request to delete Your personal data (Art.17 GDPR).
• You can request to modify Your personal data. You can also ask for updates and corrections of data, especially if they are not accurate (Art.16 GDPR).
• You can ask to limit the use of Your personal data. (Art.18 GPDR).
• You may request access to Your personal data stored by us and obtain and / or have Your personal data transferred in a readable format (Art.15 and 20 GDPR).
• You can ask to stop using all or part of the data (Art. 21 GDPR).
• If You believe that Your rights have not been respected, You can lodge a complaint with the competent authority according to the instructions published on its website www.garanteprivacy.it (Art.12 and 13 GDPR).
These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time at the e-mail address: email@example.com
This Statement is effective from 5th May 2018.
The Data Controller, in the event of changes in the Privacy Law, reserves the right to change the content of the information and to communicate the update on the Website.